From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis
Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter
Some things are just better done slowly. In this world of Rush! Rush! Rush! It is time to slow down.
It is November 1, and I’m committed to doing things slowly in the areas that matter:
- Slowly eating dinner with my husband and laughing over the silly little things that happen every day
- Slowly stir the cookies with the wooden spoon so they come out the way my kids like them when they come home so we can
- Slowly sit beside the fire and catch up on our lives.
- I’m going to slowly read some books, dig into the Bible this season, and reread old things slowly that will set my heart aflame anew.
- Slowly workout so I can feel my muscles burn and grow as I continue back on my journey to health
- Slowly talk to